We teach all levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced and off-piste. We give special attention to our “snowboard youngsters”. With care, fun and action they quickly progress to snowboard stars and conquer the Arlberg Winter Park.
For an intensive and personal lesson, our private instructors are at your disposal every day of the week. Find further information and register for a course in the Ski School St Anton office.
Snowboard courses / Prices 2018/2019
Prices are per day. Hours cannot be divided over several days.
Private instructors and guides are available every day (including Saturdays and Sundays) for individual tuition as well as for guiding and accompanying you to the most beautiful parts of the Arlberg.
Group courses Snowboard
Registration: register in the Ski School St Anton office.
Meeting point: at the meeting place next to the Ski School St. Anton
Start of course for beginners: Sun and Mon
Grouping accodring to ability: at 09.30am at the relevant assembly points
Course duration: 2 hours before noon, 2 hours afternoon, 1 hour lunch break, daily - excluding Saturdays.
Minimum number of participants: 5 persons per group
Extension for every further day possible after 3 completed days: € 37,-- per Person.
Subject to change
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations: Cancellation of a fixed LONG-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be received a minimum of 14 days before the beginning of the course. However, if a cancellation is made after this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Cancellation of a fixed SHORT-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be made, at the latest, by 16.00 on the evening prior to the booking. However, if the cancellation takes place later than this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Bookings for private instructors that are not paid in advance are not FIXED RESERVATIONS. The Ski School Arlberg cannot accept any liability for accidents, which occur during or before the ski lesson. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
Information: All prices are valid per person inclusive 20% VAT
- Course tickets can only be used only on consecutive days.
- It is only possible to extend a course on completion of an attended course and on presentation of the ski school ticket.
- Course tickets are not transferable and cannot be returned. No liability is accepted for accidents.
- The Ski School reserves the right to combine groups, which are reduced to less than 3 participants.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the course price.
- In the case of group courses, a refund of pre-paid fees is only possible following accident, injury or illness, on presentation of the original voucher (see reverse of the course ticket) and with a medical certificate from a local resident physician. The amount of the refund is calculated according to the amount of course days actually attended and the total amount will thereby be reduced accordingly. No refund will be given for resignation during a current course or for a non-appearance on the agreed date.