Correct technique leads to success. Experienced ski instructors will guide you safely through our courses for groups, or private lessons. From first steps to race training, from traditional disciplines to modern and specialised trends.
On our group courses you will learn the basics for a solid technique ensuring safety in all areas!
For an intensive and personal lesson, our private instructors are at your disposal every day. Further information can be found in the Ski School St Anton office where you can register for any of our ski courses or for a private lesson.
Ski Courses / Prices 2018/2019
Price per day - hours cannot be divided over several days.
Private instructors and guides are available daily (including Saturdays and Sundays) for individual tuition as well as guiding and accompanying you to the most beautiful places in the Arlberg.
Group course adults
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations: Cancellation of a fixed LONG-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be received a minimum of 14 days before the beginning of the course. However, if a cancellation is made after this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Cancellation of a fixed SHORT-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be made, at the latest, by 16.00 on the evening prior to the booking. However, if the cancellation takes place later than this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Bookings for private instructors that are not paid in advance are not FIXED RESERVATIONS. The Ski School Arlberg cannot accept any liability for accidents, which occur during or before the ski lesson. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
Information: All prices are valid per person inclusive 20% VAT
- Course tickets can only be used only on consecutive days.
- It is only possible to extend a course on completion of an attended course and on presentation of the ski school ticket.
- Course tickets are not transferable and cannot be returned. No liability is accepted for accidents.
- The Ski School reserves the right to combine groups, which are reduced to less than 3 participants.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the course price.
- In the case of group courses, a refund of pre-paid fees is only possible following accident, injury or illness, on presentation of the original voucher (see reverse of the course ticket) and with a medical certificate from a local resident physician. The amount of the refund is calculated according to the amount of course days actually attended and the total amount will thereby be reduced accordingly. No refund will be given for resignation during a current course or for a non-appearance on the agreed date.